Sales Process Steps
STEP NR. 1: DEFINE
- What are the characteristics of your product(s)
- What is the price of your product
- Where do you stand compared to competition?
- Which are the USPs of your product?
- Which markets do you want to target and why?
- What information you have for specific markets, territories, and jurisdictions?
- What is the size of those markets?
- What are the challenges for those markets? (language barriers, cultural barriers, seasonal difficulties, etc.)
- Which companies do you want to target and why?
- What is the size of those companies?
- What is the culture of those companies?
- How complex are those companies?
- Which are the DM’s you want to target and why?
- What is their role in the company?
- Are they the final decision-makers or are co-decisionmakers?
- Which alternative players are in the company?
STEP NR. 2: CREATE
- SALES PITCH
- AUTOMATED EMAIL SEQUENCE
- PERSONALIZED EXPLANATORY EMAIL
- LINKEDIN COMMUNICATION
- SALES NAVIGATOR MESSAGE